Our Firm has chosen to represent Class Members in several important Class Proceedings. These claims have involved mass torts, Consumer Protection issues and privacy breaches.
We have successfully prosecuted the following claims:
- Wilkins v. Rogers Communications Inc., 2008 CanLII 56715 (ON SC)
- Rowlands v. Durham Region Health, et al., 2011 ONSC 2171 (CanLII)
- Travassos v. Tattoo, 2011 ONSC 2290 (CanLII)
- Drew v. Walmart Canada Inc. 2017 ONSC 3308 (CanLII)
We have recently successfully certified a privacy breach class action involving the Children’s Aid Society of Lanark, Leeds and Grenville.
We are in the process of prosecuting the following claims:
- Blood-borne disease exposure: Rizzi v. Dr. Vivek (Vick) Handa, Upper Middle Dental and Vick Handa Dentistry Professional Corporation
- Solicitor’s Negligence claims against three Immigration Lawyers: Hohots, Jaszi and Farkas
- Medical Device and disease exposure: Nardi v. Sorin Group Deutschland GMBH
We remain committed to commencing and prosecuting valid and important claims that are best served by a proposed Class Proceeding.
Should you have an issue or concern that may be shared by others, such that a Class Proceeding may be appropriate, please contact:
In Toronto, contact Sean Brown.
In Whitby, contact Todd McCarthy.